The Twin Cities Polish Festival is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization promoting Polish and Polish-American culture and traditions.
The Twin Cities Polish Festival is made possible by financial sponsors and food sales. Through the Festival, Polish organizations, professional groups, businesses, and individuals are encouraged to make an investment in the future and longevity of Polish culture and its traditions in Minnesota.
Show your Polish pride at the Twin Cities Polish Festival
The Festival’s objectives are to:
- Stimulate an interest in Poland: its history, traditions, as well as contemporary and traditional cultures.
- Encourage Polish Americans to explore their heritage and uphold “all things Polish” in their lifestyles.
- Celebrate and promote the Polish culture in Minnesota by:
- Presenting stage performances, including dance groups, performing artists, and an evening of European-style disco, music bands, and polka performances.
- Staging art exhibits.
- Sharing delicious Polish food and beer.
- Create a Minnesota network of vibrant and culturally aware supporters of Poland.
- Create a family-oriented gathering place in a Minneapolis city park that both Poles and non-Poles, living in the Twin Cities and visiting, can enjoy.
- Provide an economic opportunity for Polish entertainers, artists, and crafters to perform in front of audiences as well as Polish-Americans organizations and vendors to showcase their talents, products, and services.
Join us for fun, food and entertainment at the Twin Cities Polish Festival in Minneapolis, MN