The Twin Cities Polish Festival is a non-profit non-profit 501(c)(3) organization created to bring a world-class celebration of Polish culture and heritage to the Twin Cities. It also helps promote various community-service and Polish-American organizations.
The Festival’s objectives are to:
• Stimulate an interest in Poland: its history, traditions, as well as contemporary and traditional cultures.
• Encourage Polish Americans to explore their heritage and uphold “all things Polish” in their lifestyles.
Celebrate and promote the Polish culture in Minnesota by:
• Presenting stage performances, including dance groups, performing artists, and an evening of European-style disco, music bands, and polka performances; Staging art exhibits; Sharing delicious Polish food and beer.
• Create a Minnesota network of vibrant and culturally aware supporters of Poland.
• Create a family-oriented gathering place in a Minneapolis city park that both Poles and non-Poles, living in the Twin Cities and visiting, can enjoy.
• Provide an economic opportunity for Polish entertainers, artists, and crafters to perform in front of audiences as well as Polish-Americans organizations and vendors to showcase their talents, products, and services.
Your donation will be used to support the Twin Cities Polish Festival’s operating expenses and to make the festival successful.
The Twin Cities Polish Festival is a 501(c)3 non profit organization; your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.